Thursday, January 06, 2005

Hi and welcome!


So this is 2005!

Not much impressed with it so far. But, only 6 days in, I'm sure there's room for improvement, so long as you don't mind loosing your birthday. That's if we let the likes of Dick Henry, a physicist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, America, have his way.


Anyway, more about me. State educated, never played truant .. not once, but that didn't stop me from walking away from secondary school with only one qualification to my name.

Being good with my hands, I went to college and decided to draw things. After 6 years, I had a bunch of letters after my name, worked for a design firm in Leeds, England for a bit, then started my own company.

If you want to know more, Google me 'cuz I'm not sayin' any more, OK!

So, the theme of this blog is quite broad. It will be anything that interests, suduces, loosens, frightens, enlightens, delights, frustrates, enrages and generally tickles my fancy.

I have a certain quality: I polarize peoples' opinions. People either love or loathe me .. OK, most people either loathe me or just couldn't care less. But I say it like it is, not how you'd like it do be or how people idealize.

There's only one thing you get for nothing in this life, and that's knowledge. Question is, how much do you want to see and hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home