Saturday, February 05, 2005

Changes...


Just like to say a continued thank you to all those that take the time to read this 'Blog, and an even bigger thanks to those that make a comment.

I appreciate your valuable time, and getting feedback makes all of the effort I've put into this 'Blog -- such that it is -- worth while.

Please, please, please do not .. I say DO NOT feel intimidated. If you disagree with something I say, make it known.

Also...

I've been making some more changes to the 'Blog over the weekend, most of the changes are quite subtle, but just enough to make the place more my own.

So, if you have any thoughts at all, let them be known or forever hold your peace...

5 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

You'll notice a title graphic to each 'Blog article. So far, there are ten in total:
- Blah
- Insights
- Politiks
- Quotations
- Rants & Raves
- Religion
- Science
- Society
- Technology
- Weird

I'm sure that I'll no doubt add to this list over the coming weeks and months.

The idea is simple: keep things simple .. it's that simple!

Be seeing you...

3:56 pm  
Blogger -- said...

From the RSS feed this bulletin resembled a 'goodbye post', heh, as it was limited to a paragraph or so. -Glad it isn't.

Yeah, that's one way to cathegorize things. I'm having trouble getting the images from your server, but I guess it could be due to local problems, or in any case, it will fix itself, so to speak.

-Nice!

5:48 pm  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

The guys I use to host the images are always dicking around with the server.

It's annoying because they rarely give me any notice.

No, this isn't goodbye!

I'm going to be floating around for some time to come.

Quite like the 'blogging thing, so I'm going to be sticking around a little longer. Sure to annoy some and delight a fringe insane few...

6:24 pm  
Blogger -- said...

hehe, can't please 'em all.. =) now the 'topics' work again, so horray, or whatever.

10:28 pm  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

I'll quote this in the euthanasia article, although this does sort of tie in with the death penalty thing.

Thanks...

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home