Saturday, April 02, 2005

Oh what a night!


Or so the song goes...

One of the lads had his birthday bash last night.


Went in various fancy dress.

I looked like a complete moron in 60’s garb, but made the damn thing look good .. if I may say so myself!

Anyway, photographic evidence soon to follow, I’m sure.

One of the lads went as William Wallace / Braveheart, complete with one side of his face painted dark blue, one as St. George and one other as one of the Three Musketeers, including ‘tash & beard.

While me, my nephew and his mate went in 60’s suits. One red, one white and one blue. Oh dear!

Much fun to be had getting into the nightclub later on.

The three period costume guys had to declare their weapons at the door .. seriously!

While St. George really did hand his cloak in at the cloak room, which inspired some japery.

So that’s me goin’ out TWO weekends in row .. weh-hey!

Could be habit-forming.

I managed to get some womans’ number, or rather she asked birthday-boy for my number because I’d tootled off looking for somewhere to eat.

I honestly can’t quite remember her name.

She was Asian and very pretty, but unfortunately for me, she had a name that was comprised of more than two syllables.

So while not drunk, my booze-addled mind has chewed her sumptuous name up into something else entirely.

Oh, what a night, indeed!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sray said...

I can't wait for the pictures! And about your escapades with this Asian lady.. hmmm....

12:19 pm  
Blogger Sray said...

Whats wrong with blogger? My comment is still not visible! I am sure once I post *this* comment, the previous one will be visible too....

3:33 pm  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

She was very nice.

I think she's the one who asked for my number, but in the tumult of drink and the haze of the inevitable daft conversations bleeding one into the other, I ended up with her number.

So I ought to call her...

4:10 pm  
Blogger Sray said...

Hopefully, you got the right number.. one digit changed, and you might end up in the arms of a grandma :-D:-D.

5:14 pm  
Blogger zuzula said...

pisshead ;)

On Sat night I nearly ended up going home with a guy who lived 15 miles away from where I was staying... only because I'm allergic to pet hair and the friend I was visiting has a very long haired dog and two very furry cats. Then decided that was a bit shallow, even for me - and have been wheezing ever since!

10:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home