Monday, January 17, 2005

And on a lighter note...


I am not a curmudgeon .. honest! I am opinionated, I’ll grant you that much.

I look at it this way: if I’m not getting mad about stuff, then I’m going to be indifferent and apathetic .. clearly not an improvement on matters.


I’m working on bringing to you less confrontational topics. Or to intersperse the unwieldy diatribe with more verbal fluff.

So, if you have any suggestions for topical topics, please feel free to post them and I’ll be all argumentative about stuff that I don’t know the first thing about...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

I like to rant. It's as well there's no audio because once I get a gust of wind behind my ribs I can make a fearsome noise.

I think the overall ratio of brain-dead to slightly-more-intelligent-than-a-paperclip is a bit lop-sided these days.

Some people might argue that I'm being unfair and that I've caught them pre-coffee .. but c'mon! What the hell is that all about, eh?!

Needing a coffee to start the day. Pah!

All I need is a bowl of cereal and serial movement of my bowel and I'm fit to fight.

Oh, look? I'm rantin' & ravin' again...

6:45 pm  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

Me, I get high on life!

I'm my own fix first thing. Just get me riled and off I go like a whirling dervish...

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home