Monday, February 07, 2005

All about me


I'm not a diarist, so you're not going to get any deeply dull insights into my otherwise curiously prosaic life, often punctuated by moments of violent social diversions of the female / verbal / satirical / odd kind.

So, this is about all you're ever going to get to know about me...

Male, six foot seven, hazel eyes, brown hair and am presently a shade under seventeen stone.

I jog six miles one day and cycle seven the next.

Love food, hate marzipan .. it's the devils toe jam.

Son of a miner and a seamstress.

Have been described as a typical Aquarian. Often said with scathing sideways glances by various ex girlfriends.

Don't smoke. Never tried.

Don't do drugs. Never tried.

Drink sociably. Occasionally to excess.

I have a phobia of medical needles and syringes.

No, not the half-arsed fear of spiders sort of phobia. I mean the kind where it takes two shocked male doctors, three hysterical female nurses, a bed end, my mother and the sad but unavoidable loss of a chair to get a thimble-full of blood out my right arm.

I don't really get ill. I've never had any of the childhood illnesses and while being involved in four separate food poisoning outbreaks, all I had was bad wind.

I have a strange affinity with almost all animals and children under the age of five which most people find mystifying.

I'm harassable, while honourable.

I'm obtuse and stubborn, while reliable and aloof.

I can be conceited, but only when I'm right.

I hate soap operas, and I find reality television to be lamentable.

I'm an avid watcher of both films and people. Both eminently entertaining and rewarding.

My musical tastes can only be best described as eclectic. I utterly loathe Reggae, but that doesn't count as music, anyway.

I find racism, sexism and vegetarianism to be equally unfathomable.

I'm extremely manipulative, but not that you'd know.

I search out new ways of thinking, continually looking for ways of breaking the theories I devise.

I was never christened and I was born out of wedlock. And no, my parents weren't hippies, they were just too busy doing other stuff. Plus, the thinking was that I should have the choice when it comes to which faith I would lay down with.

I'm often described as being a: 'complete bastard.'

But I like to think I make being a bastard look good...

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

I don't feel that tall.

Plus, I'm not lanky / skinny tall, I'm proportionate to my size.

Yes, men are all bastards, but there are varying degrees of bastard-dom.

Woman aren't bastards, they're all bitches, but most of woman don't even know it. Which is a problem for us men.

As for my age .. well, that would be telling, now wouldn't it?

9:39 am  
Blogger IlonaGarden said...

Ah,yes, but what is your Myers-Briggs profile? mmm, guessing maybe entp

3:30 am  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

"Ah,yes, but what is your Myers-Briggs profile?"

Some of the following is intriguing, a little funny, accurate while some parts are just plain wrong:

You're an INTJ

You are a strong individualist who seeks out new angles or novel ways of looking at things...enjoy coming to new understandings...insightful and mentally quick...but this quickness is not always obvious to others since you keep a lot to yourself...you're logical and analytical and ingenious..

You are very determined and trust your vision of the possibilities, regardless of what other people think...you are VERY independent...you are quiet yet firm....You're a damn perfectionist!!

Appear serious and reserved... might be labelled "brains" by others...you probably do/did well in school because you set internal goals for yourself.. being sociable just isn't worth your time and energy...unless there's a purpose for you...you don't like bureaucracy icky because you have to fit into other people's systems and not your own...

You might be frugal unless the money is spent on something you value (like education or a Storm Palace subscription)...you learn best when you can design your own approach...you have a thirst for knowledge..you probably enjoy lectures, libraries, courses and so on...

You are highly independent, and continue on with your plans even in the face of data that might suggest to others that it's no longer feasible... independent individualist....surprised when others don't see your visions the same clear way you do...a job well done doesn't need comment, it speaks for itself...you like decisive and intellectual people...

Man! You're one hell of a relentless organizer! ....tough-minded... once you make your mind up to do something, nothing can stop you.... even your leisure is planned, regualar and disciplined....you tend to avoid fads...you tend to choose partners in your love life who have an outward zest....you keep your affections private, and don't always share 'em with your partner..

You can be intense in your love...generous with gifts if it fits into the ideal the way love should be...when scorned, you retreat into your own world and may share none of your hurt feelings with anyone...you look for the "right" way to end a relationship...

Things to watch for: let go of impractical ideas....don't get so tied up in future thoughts that you ignore the present; you could be surprised... don't ignore the impact of your style on others..not everyone functions the way you do....you might criticize anyone who doesn't match up to how you think they should be...don't become obsessed with unimportant details... demanding...critical...

INTJ: "It's Not Thoroughly Justified"

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home