Friday, August 05, 2005

Look up...


Things seem to be on the up.

I'm quite busy right now. Work has been brisk and there may be some bigger things in the pipeline.

I'm very much looking forward to going away, but what with a tentative work offer I've had, I'm also keen to get back.


But I don't want to go and wish next week away .. I want to savour the moment!

For the first time in about two years, I can see a route forward and there are options, just in case I'm in need of an exit strategy.

It'd be nice to have someone to share it with, but we parted company some months ago.

The ironic thing is, she's currently living a couple of islands away from where I'm going to be staying next week.

So that's something to get the head around.

When I'm in this situation -- those periods between arguments, lust, rows, sex, screaming fits and passion -- I like to think to myself that somewhere out there is a woman who I may well spend the rest of my life with.

I've no idea who she is, where she is or what she looks like.

But what I do know is that she'll be smart, very attractive, feisty, independent and a bit of laugh to be with.

I'm not in any rush for this next two weeks to go by, but I can't wait to see what's next...

4 Comments:

Blogger zuzula said...

of course you'll find her - no doubt when you least expect it!

have an amazing holiday - sounds like you've been working far too hard and you deserve a good break. And don't forget your sun cream (okay moment of parental guidance over!)

6:38 pm  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Enjoy the time away. And you know, 'she' may be wondering where you are right about now, too. You'll get there.

12:59 am  
Blogger Pamela said...

Enjoy your time off. Destiny will work its course.

6:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog value, link value, and the Paris Index
In her words, Currently, blogs are measured in systems like Technorati or ranked in PubSub by links or by number of subscribers to a feed in Feedster.
Great blog! I'll have to visit again soon!
I have a bridal shower games site/blog. I post information on bridal shower games related stuff.
Check it out sometime :-)

12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home