Thursday, June 30, 2005

Flame Warriors!


In my travels around the Internet, I've had occasion to see, meet or 'experience' most of the various type of 'Netizen out there.

Fortunately, someone with the whit & wisdom I appreciate has taken it upon himself to capture these quasi-psychotic miscreants, bringers of mayhem and bedlam in ink for everyone to ponder and scrutinize:

You: "Is that me? Hope not. But .. yeah, I know someone who's just like that."

Please adjourn to Flame Warriors for your entertainment and edification...

Oh, by the way, just to get you going, try Bliss Ninny, Bong, Ennui, Tireless Rebutter and my personal favourite, Strumpet...

4 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Oh, these were fun! I enjoyed Strumpet, Bong, and Ennui (such a great word in general). I went on to look further and found Artiste, Jekyll & Hyde, Sycophant and Pithy Phrase among many others.

It's funny how you can often peg different people to each of the Warriors. I don't think I came across one for you, yet.... =)

3:08 am  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

I've been told that there isn't one that fits me. Instead, I'm a curious combination...

8:34 am  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

A curious combination. Yep, that might be right. You are certainly your own person, I'll give you that. (Oh, that is a good thing, but the way.)

12:46 am  
Blogger Pamela said...

Fun, fun. Thanks for sharing the links.

:o)
Cheers

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home