Monday, June 06, 2005

When I get older...


And if this should be the song lyric, then hopefully not loosing my hair.

But if hereditary traits are anything to go by, I'll have a full head of hair for many years to come.

So, who do I want to be like when I get older?

I wouldn't mind being like Powers Boothe or Sean Connery.

Of course, all of this is based upon the very idea of me ever growing up. And if my drinking, carousing, outrageous flirting and bacchanalian revelry on Friday and Saturday night are anything to go by .. err, well.

Plenty of time to get all grow'd up when I get olderer...

3 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I've been a fan of both Powers Boothe and Sean Connery for many years so I think those are good role models for you! =) Both have seemed to get better with age. Now, as far as this growing up thing... ick. Your life is yours to do with what you will. There should be no age limit on fun. But always feel free to blog about/email about your fabulous Fridays and sensational Saturdays! (Oh, and I think the proper term is "more olderer"...)

5:51 pm  
Blogger zuzula said...

how old are you? :)

11:51 am  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

Older than you .. but not by much...

12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home