Thursday, August 25, 2005

Things that really .. really piss me off: part XIII


Unlucky for some, but this particular series has reached number thirteen.

Unlucky for some, but lucky for you!

Allow me to massage that muscle of rage, incredulity, angst, pitiless wrath and withering cynicism.


Sit back, get uptight and feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end as you share with me, your host for this evening (Greenwich Mean Time, that is) twelve things that really .. really piss me of:

Part I, People that slurp when they eat & drink.

Part II, Old people who think by virtue of simply being old entitles them to just do what the fuck they like!

Part III, Reality TV and soap operas.

Part IV, I know I've covered the topic before, but political correctness is just filth.

Part V, The idea of a United Kingdom is gone.

Part VI, People who go abroad on holiday and complain about the food.

Part VII, Malt vinegar, salad cream, marzipan, any sweet sauces for savory dishes and any / all sweet & sour dishes.

Part VIII, Smokers who think they're all healthy 'n' stuff 'coz they walk in a wood .. sometimes.

Part IX, Fashion fascism.

Part X, The pill-popping generation.

Part XI, What really .. really pisses you off?

Part XII, Daft television advertising pandering to political correctness.

Enjoy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Part XI:

1. People who assume the customer is always right (when they're the customer)

2. Aging has-been rockers who keep milking the gravy train.

3. Lurkers who won't comment.

1:47 am  
Blogger broomhilda said...

1. People who think that they are superior to anyone else.

2. the fact that I can't remember the rest of my list of crap that pisses me off as I type this.

4:02 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Almost a lot then Wayne honey!

Things that piss me off are:


Children staring at me.

People who park in bays meant for disabled people.

Disacrimination at disabled people

People who chew gum.

Men who wind up considerably and I can't get the joke they make.

4:45 pm  
Blogger Wayne Smallman said...

I'm guilty of some of these irritations.

Plus, I'm in the company of woman.

I'm keeping quiet...

5:14 pm  
Blogger Sray said...

Heh! This is a meta-post!! Does it count as part of the series?! I wonder :D.

6:28 am  
Blogger Katie said...

Naughty boy! Huh! "Being in the company of woman"

Do you get embarrassed when you're in the company of a woman then?

Sir, I must tell you I'm all woman and very feminine!

"Young man!" "You naughty young man" "OoH, You cheeky monkey"

6:21 pm  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm liking the blog by the way.

4:46 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Whre are you Wayne? I am missing your lovely comments on my blog, and your posts on here.

Have I embarrassed you in any way?
Email me if you want to sweetie honey!

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home